When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To part out, or not? Hawthorne. Maybe give it a gender change?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I actually was looking to sell or part out the girls bike... or if I found a boys frame, I would use the parts on it and use the boys tank that I already have.

I actually was looking to sell or part out the girls bike... or if I found a boys frame, I would use the parts on it and use the boys tank that I already have.
how much are you asking for the whole bike? i would be interested
Jose
I know there's a contingent of people that think it's a sin to part out a bike but I have this nice old ladies bike that is nice original paint and it is very difficult find someone that wants to buy it. So I got to thinking it would probably bring as much money and be easier to ship if I sold it in pieces. Maybe find a boys frame and add the matching tank? Any thoughts?
View attachment 932041
How much are you asking for the entire bicycle?

Check my post above for parts I would be interested in. Thank you.

vultures-l.jpg

Interested in the light, and the gooseneck. If you are not using them on your reassignment, let me know.

Back