When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC 1899 - 1902 Marion Bicycle Co. Aetna Mens Survivor Time Capsule

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
See info on this bike I purchased from another CABE member. Click on link below to view the old posting.

The bike has been cleaned and preserved. The stitching around outside edges and mostly about the the back of the saddle has deteriorated but the leather and most of the original holes used to bind are good and not dry rotted. The leather has been oiled. The nickle plating really came back to life overall. A matched set of dated Gordon and Wright tires are really cool and good for display. The front tire had some internal surgery long ago. Once removed I discovered and early attempt to insert a red rubber balloon tire bicycle tube inside to inflate. Afterwards the incision was laced up with twine just like a football! Interesting concept. I should have taken photos. That has all been removed. There is a small ding in the frame on the right side seat stay. A handful chips with minimal paint loss on the frame overall. The frame is 22" tall. The 28" wood wheels match and have nice original paint on them. A Corbin New Departure rear hub. Adjustable bars and stem combination with clean original leather over wood grips
IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG