When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC 2-man Tandem Please Help ID?

-

Brian R.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've done an image search with no luck. I think it could be ID'd fairly easily since it's almost complete. I think the round holes in the chainrings and frame configuration will provide the key, I just need the right viewer of this thread who knows what it is! An approximate year would be a bonus. Thanks for looking.

TandemNoBadge1.JPG

TandemNobadge2.JPG

Thanks for the responses. I agree the Peerless is a very close match. With different chainrings and a triple fork crown, it would be the same bike. Which year is that Peerless ad from?

PeerlessBadge.jpg

If it's a Peerless, would this be the likely badge that was on it? Is it at least from the same time period? If yes, and if someone reading this has this badge, could you be so kind as to post the distance between the badge holes please?

The distance between the (vertical) badge holes on the bike is 2 1/8 inches, center to center.

Back