When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold TOC Christy No 3 Mens Bicycle Saddle

-
Price
Zipcode

rfeagleye

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a nice mens Christy No 3 turn of the century saddle. The measurements are 9 inches wide by 8 1/4 inches long. The seat has very nice plating on the base and springs, and still has the original leather on the top. The plating seems to nickel plating, or the base may be aluminum. There are slight indentations on the sides of the pan, which could be from manufacture, or could be from the seat being dropped on the side when used. There doesn't seem to be much padding left inside the leather, it seems to have deteriorated after all these years. Sadly, the seat post clamp is missing, but I'm hoping someone has a mint clamp and has been waiting for the right seat to use it with. I haven't cleaned this seat at all, and I think with just a little dusting on the bottom and a clean up of the sap by the spring on the bottom it would be a very nice saddle. Asking $500 shipped. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back