When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC Cleveland

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
Too bad about the stem :(

Crazy cool double tube construction.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/d/bellingham-vintage-cleveland/6995659778.html
1570621624464.png

1570621642291.png

Well ..Not that some of us didnt see this..:rolleyes: NOW itll be a bidding war so some of us with super deep pockets wont have a chance to own something rare..
You seriously DONT have to post EVERYTHING that comes up on CL.etc thats cool..Im sure not EVERYONE has seen it,but SOME of us DEFINITELY did..But NOW ..EVERYONE has..:rage:

I’ve been holding my tongue about your posting every fricking bike in the North East . Trust me your screwing every good local deal up for the people who devote hours of time searching our area . WE KNOW WHERE THESES BIKES ARE !!!!!! Please stop it . Your post have cost me $$ and bikes in the past and I kept my mouth shut . You don’t see others doing this here they post a bike once in a while that they aren’t interested in or has been sitting for sale a while . Not every fresh find in our area !!!!! If you know where these are go buy them !!! But please stop posting Every North East Bike find thats been listed a hour on here !!! I’ve auctially made this reply when I was mad in the past but decided against posting it until now. But it is time to respectfully let you know it’s Not helpful or fair to the people local to these bikes !!!!

Last edited:
There are areas in this wonderful country of ours where incredible bargains languish for weeks on Facebook and Craigslist. The Northeast is not one of those areas. I’m a big fan of keeping it local and on the down-low. Saying so makes me feel like a jerk local surfer trying to keep the howlies off my waves, but there it is.

Last edited:
tanksalot- Your assertion that I am costing you money by posting bikes in the Craigslist,Eay section is absurd. If you have a problem with me posting bikes there then take it up with Scott. I'm not breaking any rules as far as I know.

Why not address me in a private conversation instead of posting it on the forum ? Were you hoping that more guys would pile on and make you feel better ? Nothing in this life is for certain except death. Whether or not you are able to purchase a bike on CL is not solely up to me. Don't make me the bad guy for posting some interesting bikes on a forum devoted to hobbyists. Not everyone is in it for the money.

tanksalot- Your assertion that I am costing you money by posting bikes in the Craigslist,Eay section is absurd. If you have a problem with me posting bikes there then take it up with Scott. I'm not breaking any rules as far as I know.

Why not address me in a private conversation instead of posting it on the forum ? Were you hoping that more guys would pile on and make you feel better ? Nothing in this life is for certain except death. Whether or not you are able to purchase a bike on CL is not solely up to me. Don't make me the bad guy for posting some interesting bikes on a forum devoted to hobbyists. Not everyone is in it for the money.

Fine... PM sent

Back