When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc Colors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ed Minas

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I think it would interesting to start a discussion about bicycle colors. Most TOC bikes I have seen have been black, deep maroon, or in the case of the Stearns Yellow Fellow yellow. What other original colors you seen? There isn't much information on the internet about the subject, There is some discussion on earily car colors, but not bicycles which of course preceded most cars. Have there ever been any articles or cabe discussion on colors?
Post your early bikes if their orginal color was anything other than black.

You could order the Miami Racycle in just about any color. You just had to provide a search of cloth in the color you wanted, pay a couple extra dollars, and give them three additional weeks for delivery. V/r Shawn

That is interesting. Some of the paint research that I looked at mention that paint colors were difficult to do on bikes due to the pigment they had available at the time. They must have figured it out. Would love to see a custom colored Racycle.

That is interesting. Some of the paint research that I looked at mention that paint colors were difficult to do on bikes due to the pigment they had available at the time. They must have figured it out. Would love to see a custom colored Racycle.
Here you go Ed.
said to be un-restored:
gedc13411-1-jpg.jpg

Back