When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc Colors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Model No. 53 Crescent. Optional Olive Green.

IMG_20190830_075137672_HDR.jpg

1901 Crescent 08 copy.jpg

I have a I believe 1901 Spalding chainless with the 2 tone paint red head tube and blue frame unfortunately it has mostly rusted off and I can get good pics of it

Here is some bold blue and silver stripe original paint. I don't know the make; there is an unfortunate dent where the head badge was lost. The frame has mono seat and chain stays, and a Fauber crank set. It is otherwise typical late-TOC with oversize thin-wall tubing, internal lugs, and nickel at the fork crown, dropouts, and elsewhere. The frame-set and cranks are original; the rest is bits and pieces. I'd love to identify this bike. I've ridden it on many century rides.

View attachment 1090811
I have since learned that this original blue bike is a Snell of Toledo, OH.

I really love this thread… thank you for sharing it.

I found some old advertisements for wheel color available. I left them in the wood wheel thread/document… but I think they may belong here too.
I love to imagine these beautiful TOC colors enhanced by the wheel color options.

8D87370E-002B-4A05-8279-898A3E067591.png

BBF49439-234D-4E85-8876-884966F7B2E4.png

Back