When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc Colors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have an original blue National which I believe is posted here somewhere. I can post again as I have a new picture with the badge removed and you can see the original blue after I polished it lightly.
I’m also restoring another National with the aluminum colored rims and blue center stripe. Not quite done yet for those pictures though.
Would love to see the under badge colour.
And the new machine too, when it's done.

View attachment 744140 View attachment 744141 National Cycle Mfg. Co......

Does anyone have pictures of"National Blue" enamel?
and those "Aluminium with blue stripe" rims?

You can see samples of two different shades of National Blue in the lower right of the below photo from an earlier post discussion about National Cycle of Bay City.

I have a National with teaque rims with blue stripe and another with black rims with red stripe but not the silver with blue stripe combination to show you. Basically the rim would be silver with a blue stripe of approximately 1/2" wide down the center covering the area where the spoke nipples protrude from the rim.

wn-photos-2fbike-2520parts-2fnational-2520seat-2520binders-2520frame-2520changes_zpsb6g1kvjz-jpg.jpg

20171124_084532 (2).jpg
You can see samples of two different shades of National Blue in the lower right of the below photo from an earlier post discussion about National Cycle of Bay City.

I have a National with teaque rims with blue stripe and another with black rims with red stripe but not the silver with blue stripe combination to show you. Basically the rim would be silver with a blue stripe of approximately 1/2" wide down the center covering the area where the spoke nipples protrude from the rim.

View attachment 744221
As you can see, when mine arrives, there ain't much paint visible!

Many thanks,
Darren.

Last edited:
Back