When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC frame identity PLEASE

-

hopsolong

On Training Wheels
will some one help me identify this TOC " huffy" ? PLEASE . had factory mounts for motor, frame is factory widened for larger rear wheel hub. wheel that came with it has wide skip tooth sprocket on 28" metal rim. thanks for help. at least 4 digits of serial no.
toc bike frame 128.JPG

will some one help me identify this TOC " huffy" ? PLEASE . had factory mounts for motor, frame is factory widened for larger rear wheel hub. wheel that came with it has wide skip tooth sprocket on 28" metal rim. thanks for help. at least 4 digits of serial no.View attachment 1751680
can't ID the frame or sprocket
but with the extreme bends in both cranks, lenghtened crank arms, the cut-out in the rear fender, and the modified rear frame triangle/stays (IMO, don't think those mods are factory made quality, looks home made)
it definitely suggest that a "motor" was attached to this bike at one time! looks like something wide
you mentioned "factory mounts for motor", where are they?

toc bike frame 128.JPG

Last edited:
can't ID the frame or sprocket
but with the extreme bends in both cranks, lenghtened crank arms, the cut-out in the rear fender, and the modified rear frame triangle/stays (IMO, don't think those mods are factory made quality, looks home made)
it definitely suggest that a "motor" was attached to this bike at one time! looks like something wide
you mentioned "factory mounts for motor", where are they?

View attachment 1752736

will some one help me identify this TOC " huffy" ? PLEASE . had factory mounts for motor, frame is factory widened for larger rear wheel hub. wheel that came with it has wide skip tooth sprocket on 28" metal rim. thanks for help. at least 4 digits of serial no.View attachment 1751680
did not take pic of mounts. i do have them, nice aluminum halves that clamp around frame with nicely placed holes for motor mount. near top of seat post is evidence of placement. lower frame has evidence of placement, harder to see. lj

Back