When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc juvenile i.d. help needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

volksboy57

I live for the CABE
Picked up this little bike today, and need some help. Block chain and frame look TOC. Seat new departure c hub makes me think 20s. The chainring looks maybe Crescent? I'll take better photos tomorrow. Let me know if you have questions also. Please let me know what you think ot could be, and a possible value, as I probably overpaid. Thanks!

20200627_131854.jpg

Last edited:
Resembles Colson lug frames, like the youth's model pictured in the auction below.
The crankset just looks wrong; the cranks are very long and would touch the ground on a shorty bike; the chain ring sprocket would make the toy difficult for a child to pedal fast enough to gain speed allowing for easier balance.
Maybe the wrong (up-sized) front fork(?).

Last edited:
Picked up this little bike today, and need some help. Block chain and frame look TOC. Seat new departure c hub makes me think 20s. The chainring looks maybe Crescent? I'll take better photos tomorrow. Let me know if you have questions also. Please let me know what you think ot could be, and a possible value, as I probably overpaid. Thanks!

View attachment 1219514
yea, late 20's... bike will love this!

Wheels do not match frame.
20” wheels will look right.
Saddle post is TOC, but saddle and pedals are much later. Fork and chainring resemble 1897 Crescent. Handlebars and stem are not right.

Back