When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc Ladies Frames Id Help Needed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustNspokes

Finally riding a big boys bike
The first is an olive green frame with ornate gold scroll work and slightly larger than normal diameter tubing. It's fully lugged. Serial on bottom left hand side of head tube (323583 or 823583)
greenframe1_zpsyjraobex.jpg

greenframe2_zpsmqqfa6l9.jpg

greenframe3_zpskyal1xob.jpg

The second is has a partially split bottom bracket (just where the cups are), "D" shaped chain-stays, square socket crank nuts and an aluminum chain-guard. It's not a lugged frame. Serial number on bottom bracket (340197). Four badge holes in rectangular pattern.
blackframe1_zpssrv0jjql.jpg

blackframe2_zpsl6kuti6f.jpg

headbadge_zpsnhclak57.jpg

Last edited:
the drawing of the badge outline you posted has to be Cleveland
the first you posted looks like Monarch scrolls, and lugged portions, could also be close to a Monarch badge outline!!! but not sure about this one

Last edited:
I believe I have the sister to your frame B33909. I bought it a year ago and I also can find nothing on the frame.So I will follow this post close...I hope my
P1010024.JPG
PICS load up for you...

P1010037.JPG

Just to make things more clear, My purchase was FRAME,FORK,STEM, BARS,CRANK, BOTTOM BRACKET .The rest is my add on so it can be ridden,,,,

P1010033.JPG

That's the same manufacture for sure, down to the font of the serial stamping. Whats interesting is that my bike has the same maroon red under the green on the rear half of the frame for whatever reason.

Look close at the crescent moon drive pin hole on the sprocket that should be a tell tail sign on the manufacturer. I could not find anything. the fork is also by itself ,I've seen some close but not the same,,,,,the hole in the fork is not factory I drilled it for the fender bracket [maybe shouldn't have done that??????] HAPPY HUNTING

I found the sprocket for the black frame, It's 15 tooth, 2" center hole, 2-1/4 bdc on the mounting holes.
blackframesprocket_zpsilbzcr16.jpg

Back