When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toc Ladies Frames Id Help Needed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
spotted this today
79.JPG

I don't know when ABC (Pope) absorbed all the brands, but it Canada it was in 1899 that CCM was "created" and it "absorbed" most Canadian manufacturers/branch including, but not limited to: Cleveland, Columbia, Massey, ect

I found this photo is another cabe thread, its a mens sprocket, but it's the same crank and sprocket design. The closest match I've found is a cleveland model 40 that sold in the hartung auction. My usual go to Archive.org's search seems to be having some issues.
Screen20Shot202014030420at205311120AMpng-1.jpg

1898 Model 40, the highest grade ladies' Cleveland, is one of the most notable productions of the year, with specifications, in part, as follows. 28-inch wheels, with blue spokes; new hubs of barrel pattern; 63 gear and 6-1/4 inch new style oval shaped cranks; 21 or 23-inch frame; 2-1/4 inch drop crank hanger; flush joints; curved rear upright stays; improved Burwell bearings, with new automatic self oiling device; new Cleveland hardened block and pin chain, 3/16 inch; flanged sprockets of new design; 4-3/4 tread with distance between ball races and crank shaft bearings increased, front sprocket overhanging; chain pull binder; fancy grips;new Cleveland rubber pedals; side plates of one piece nickeled on both sides, dust proof; forward L saddle post; black or green enamel, nickel finish. Price, $75

I found this photo is another cabe thread, its a mens sprocket, but it's the same crank and sprocket design. The closest match I've found is a cleveland model 40 that sold in the hartung auction. My usual go to Archive.org's search seems to be having some issues.
Screen20Shot202014030420at205311120AMpng-1.jpg
yes both definitely pre-1899 Cleveland sprockets

Back