When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold TOC Ladies Roadster Now being parted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Very pretty lady. I posted this old gal a while back when she didn't look quite as pretty and had no takers, so I decided to give her a bit of a facelift. Nothing drastic. I restored the beautiful wood rims, and I think they might even be a racing type rim. They are 1-1/8" wide and are peaked in the center. I also had her saddle restored, a nice set of pedals for her, repaired her rear fender and re-laced the skirt guard, and put a head badge on her. It might not be the badge she was born with, but it fits her well and gives her back her dignity. She now has a name and it's Georgia. Very nice fixed gear hub set and block chain. Tires are for display only. They don't hold air and need to be glued. Some Robert Deans and you're on your way in style.
NOW being parted. Contact me with interests. Pedals and rims spoken for.
Saddle...........SOLD
Tires (good for display only)........SOLD
Block chain ( a bit stiff, but can be loosened up )......SOLD
Frame, fork, fender with skirt guard, crank set, quill seat post and badge.........$225
Bars, grips, and stem..........SOLD
All parts prices include shipping to the lower 48 states only

PayPal as friends please.

Thank you

P1090099.JPG
P1090101.JPG
P1090102.JPG
P1090103.JPG
P1090104.JPG
P1090105.JPG
P1090106.JPG
P1090108.JPG
P1090109.JPG
P1090113.JPG
P1090114.JPG
P1090115.JPG
P1090111.JPG
P1090116.JPG
P1090110.JPG

Last edited:
Man! The two bikes you posted are so nice and great deals! Not much tempts me anymore but these do! Someone please buy!

This is my final attempt to sell her whole. I will start to list parts of it tomorrow sometime. If anyone sees a part they might like message me and we can talk about it.
Thanks,

Back