Sold TOC Ladies Survivor

This ad disappears when logged in

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sep 30, 2011
Gilroy, Ca.
Sent you a second email Bob.
If for some reason you are not receiving them, shoot me a message here.

Last edited:

CARBOB

Finally riding a big boys bike
Feb 28, 2016
789 South Arroyo Parkway Pasadena Calif.
I have a private message to you on the cabe that you have not answered. Received no emails from you. rmollno@permitcompany.com
Phone# (323) 855-9779 call me. You have sold me many bikes without a problem. Time to step up and pull the bike off the internet.
I bought this bike on the cabe from you and you should honor the sale. I have a right to complain.

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sep 30, 2011
Gilroy, Ca.
Bob, I cannot answer your private messages because that is the way you have it set up. I also emailed you twice since Wednesday and they never were returned, so I assume they went through. The email address I used is the one you mention above. There is a definite need for you to look into your messaging systems.
As far as the bike, my first email on Wednesday indicated to you that I also have it listed on Ebay and needed confirmation of your purchase in the form of a return email or payment.
I have heard nothing from you since then until today. I have also emailed you two or three times in the past 7 months with no answers. You might have used a filter to block certain people, like it seems you did on here.
I waited two days for you, but communication is key. I find it impossible to believe that I am the only one that can't get a message to you through the CABE or direct email. Haven't others complained of this?
I did my part and waited much longer than I normally would have, but I had to move on.
My attempt to let you know that I had emailed you twice is right here in this thread for everyone to see.
Saying "I'll buy it" with no follow up in a timely manner doesn't mean it's a done deal.

Last edited:

Velo-dream

I live for the CABE
Feb 15, 2013
antwerp belgium
BOB is a very good buyer($$$$$$$$$$$)....... bud a bad communicator...he never replies (my) mails......it is a pitty

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$275.00
eBay Auction Picture
$26.80
eBay Auction Picture
$6.99
eBay Auction Picture
$124.99
eBay Auction Picture
$9.95