When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold TOC Ladies Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a private message to you on the cabe that you have not answered. Received no emails from you. [email protected]
Phone# (323) 855-9779 call me. You have sold me many bikes without a problem. Time to step up and pull the bike off the internet.
I bought this bike on the cabe from you and you should honor the sale. I have a right to complain.

Bob, I cannot answer your private messages because that is the way you have it set up. I also emailed you twice since Wednesday and they never were returned, so I assume they went through. The email address I used is the one you mention above. There is a definite need for you to look into your messaging systems.
As far as the bike, my first email on Wednesday indicated to you that I also have it listed on Ebay and needed confirmation of your purchase in the form of a return email or payment.
I have heard nothing from you since then until today. I have also emailed you two or three times in the past 7 months with no answers. You might have used a filter to block certain people, like it seems you did on here.
I waited two days for you, but communication is key. I find it impossible to believe that I am the only one that can't get a message to you through the CABE or direct email. Haven't others complained of this?
I did my part and waited much longer than I normally would have, but I had to move on.
My attempt to let you know that I had emailed you twice is right here in this thread for everyone to see.
Saying "I'll buy it" with no follow up in a timely manner doesn't mean it's a done deal.

Last edited:
BOB is a very good buyer($$$$$$$$$$$)....... bud a bad communicator...he never replies (my) mails......it is a pitty

Last edited:
Looks like the bike has been sold on eBay for much more than it was listed for here in the Cabe. Wish we had the room. She's a real beauty!

Back