When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC Orient bicycle tread .... a place to gain and share information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have this photo available for sale if anyone is interested; below is the link. Bill forgot to give me a photo credit.

Hey sorry about that Monsieur Brant - didn't know that was yours! ...... it's a fantastic photo!!

1896 vs 1900

You can really see the difference in quality of workmanship with these two badges from both my bikes - 1896 and 1900.

1896 is the year CONN BAKER rode an Orient and 1900 Harry Elkes & Will Stinson on the Orient 1:30 LEADER.

View attachment 1441240

View attachment 1441241

View attachment 1441242

View attachment 1441243 View attachment 1441244
corbettclassics you mention that you have both these bikes. would you be interested in selling them? especially the will Stinson bike with smaller front wheel.
pm sent to you.
thank you sir

I recently picked up this 1898 Orient Cycles advertising poster. Major Taylor aboard an Orient 1:30. It's a little rough but I couldn't resist since these don't come up for sale very often. It measures approx. 17x14 (it was trimmed at the bottom by the previous owner to fit in a frame 🤬). There was another Orient poster featuring Taylor on a chainless. Hoping to find that one someday....

IMG_6919.jpeg

Looking for AC spark plugs for early 1920 outboards and a plug collector said I should read “The Fast Times Of Albert Champion.”Bought the book and started reading but wished there were pictures and details of the bikes etc.,so I came to the Cabe and found this thread and it’s amazing info.Thank you to all the posters for this online museum!

Looking for AC spark plugs for early 1920 outboards and a plug collector said I should read “The Fast Times Of Albert Champion.”Bought the book and started reading but wished there were pictures and details of the bikes etc.,so I came to the Cabe and found this thread and it’s amazing info.Thank you to all the posters for this online museum!

Welcome to The CABE!

Back