When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC seat bicycle ? Motorcycle ? English ?

-
TOC = "turn of the century"; how long a time period this actually applies to is often open to much discussion here on the Cabe.
We're all still learning @mymikesbikes!

@oldmtrcyc
We spoke on the phone about your purchase, and that I offered to take it back. You were ok with it.

Nice jab, maybe mention that you failed to look at photo

First, I didn't mention your name, so how was that a jab at YOU? 2nd, you NEVER offered to take it back for a refund. I would have taken it. And yes, one of your last photos does show a tape measure, that I can't zoom in enough on my phone. No JUVENILE or CHILD mentioned in the title, or the description. Thanks for identifying yourself, though.

It's the second photo in my ad, from your post above you certainly know your saddles.
Kinda like your mead ad recently, touting attributes yet no mention of all non mead components, pedals, seat, pump, grips, reflector etc, just leaving it up to photos for buyer to decide.
Pot calling kettle black.

Back