• Due to some recent accounts having their passwords hacked, we are requiring that everyone set a new password. On your next login, you'll be given the option to choose a new one. Please follow current password guidelines for secure passwords. Sorry for the trouble!

TOC Seat ID. Any help is appreciated!

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Hi.

Thanks for @New Mexico Brant 's shout out, but it's not one that rings a bell for me in the UK or France, but a closer reading of the nameplate may help when it arrives, as has been suggested.

I do like @dnc1 's suggestion on the metric/imperial thread sizes.

Sorry I'm unable to help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Drosentreter

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi.

Thanks for @New Mexico Brant 's shout out, but it's not one that rings a bell for me in the UK or France, but a closer reading of the nameplate may help when it arrives, as has been suggested.

I do like @dnc1 's suggestion on the metric/imperial thread sizes.

Sorry I'm unable to help.

Best Regards,

Adrian
Thanks for the suggestions!

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
My gut reaction looking at this is also that it's of Asian origin. I would guess Japanese or Indian. It's hard to pin down a year because it seems like there was a very long span of designs like this. If i had to guess I'd say 50's-80's. This is just a wild guess though because like so many collectors on here I've completely ignored this segment of bikes.

WillWork4Parts

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just came across this on eBay...in a completely different search. Similar frame, different rear spring, but hope it helps point in the right direction.
Screenshot_20220130-130711~2.png