When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC Seat Post Clamp Plate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
Need just the plate as shown in photos 1 & 2. Will take the whole clamp if it's available. PM me please.

Have you ever thought about having some recast? It would be a worthy project.
Must admit, you did get me to thinking. HOWEVER, I revisited what I needed this for and it's not to complete a saddle but to compliment a spring I bought to rob the clamp plate from. It was heavily pitted and pretty rough but it will work but left me with a incomplete spring. It would be nice to have one to replace it with but I always have this gem which came with a purchased Brown saddle.
1661476022495889717060610912168.jpg

Imagine my disappointment. Pretty handy work but alas, not the real deal.

An hour or so of Dremel work you could whittle something useable , and a lot less time if you have a milling machine available.
The fabricated clamp plate worked ok with the Brown saddle it came with but esthetically its not very appealing.

When I went to replace the plate I robbed with this fabed unit however the heavy pitting on the old spring would not allow it to work.

It's actually the clamp that needs the clean-up. And yes, I could dremel clean up the clamp maybe even before the mill machine was set up (not to mention I dont have a mill). But, if I could get a real one, I'd snap it up.

Last edited:
Back