When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC spalding. Need help on a price

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Glenn Rhein

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
10F04CF6-F8E3-4084-A361-7F0C1D76A2D6.jpeg

Th
ED65AA96-0F75-44E7-8D85-60D2E6BE603C.jpeg

is
B435524C-70A2-484A-B18B-1D3F58608D32.jpeg

b
FCFD6CC8-00E8-4CA7-81F5-2B54EB38D592.jpeg

Bike is for sale locally and I might take a shot at it. Any one have have a good idea on price.
Thanks, glenn

Nice- I over value ladies Bikes by current market standards based on eBay - it’s sexy and you would have a hard time building it-

I saw a Lovell Diamond Ladies sit for 1,000 with a nice setup. Then up for 500 and it didn’t fly off the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think at $350 u couldn’t lose money but I’m new to vintage bikes but the brake and rear rack should b worth some good money and u still have a whole bike left

I wouldn’t part it but trying to come up with a value like the open asked I do think about the value of parts on a bike to come up with the total value

Missing wooden chain guard, Grips and rack not original to the bike, and i believe the seat should be a ladies Christy. Just my 2 cents

...rack not original to the bike...

I agree, it's a later rack, dating from the teens/twenties. It could be sold to help offset the cost. From what I can see, I would be interested, but I would need to see how it attaches to the frame.

If you have a picture, and would like me to make an offer by PM, please contact me.

It has done you a service, since it has protected the rear mudguard.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back