When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC turn of the century stationary racing stand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i really have no idea, i thought mine were pretty cool with the red white and blue, but i like yours much more, the star hubs and frame brackets are great with the massive rollers. i would think very few like yours survived. yours looks really early and really nice. my other set is smaller similar to the pic with the blue bike above. it makes me wonder, what bikes and riders trained on these over the years. great score

i really have no idea, i thought mine were pretty cool with the red white and blue, but i like yours much more, the star hubs and frame brackets are great with the massive rollers. i would think very few like yours survived. yours looks really early and really nice. my other set is smaller similar to the pic with the blue bike above. it makes me wonder, what bikes and riders trained on these over the years. great score

thanks, mind posting more pics of yours.....love the paint on yours! do yours have the belt drive to front wheel too?

another set showed up

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Back