When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC turn of the century stationary racing stand

-

thehugheseum

I live for the CABE
I recently was fortunate enough to obtain this "Rarest of rare" setup......check out the colors, vermillion over the bright green.....this was belt connected from 1 rear roller to the front wheel and then I believe a mile meter via gear drive.

Special thanks the main man Mr......mmmmm you know who you is aka "Mr. McBadassatfindingtherarestofrare.

Just got it, check out some of the interesting features......cast "star" hubs, cast feet/stands/stanchions, wood barrels/rollers.....I am smitten....I will try to get a bike on it here soon and source a round rawhide belt

How many stationary racing setups like this exist? Anybody know?

IMG_7299.JPG

IMG_7300.JPG

IMG_7302.JPG

IMG_7305.JPG

IMG_7304.JPG

IMG_7301.JPG

Last edited:
Bruh...It just dawned on me, do you think the secondary set of bracket shadows near the end of the tubular extension could be to accommodate a tandem?
None of the other trainers I've seen are adjustable to that degree, and this one has obviously been adjusted at some point in time-

Bruh...It just dawned on me, do you think the secondary set of bracket shadows near the end of the tubular extension could be to accommodate a tandem?
None of the other trainers I've seen are adjustable to that degree, and this one has obviously been adjusted at some point in time-

the "stanchions" (casted uprights) on the forward roller have been moved from their original placement.....they aren't fixed permanently where they are now just a single hole drilled......I was wondering about a tandem setup myself.......lemme throw a bike on it n see whats doin

Back