When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC...Who am I? Barn find

-
Do you think maybe this bike had 30 inch ....."
IMG_4042.JPG

Don't know what it is but I'd love to own it.
Nice bike! If you decide to let go of it let me know.
Or if you decide to sell the wheels I'm also interested.
JKent
can you tell me more about the wheels? they measure 25 inches

Do you think maybe this bike had 30 inch wheels? It looks like the crank arm would almost touch the ground at bottom stroke with the wheels that are on it. Just the way I see it.
It does appear to have been those 30 inch wheels because there's quite a gap at the top of the fork and rear stays........

Barn Auction near Prospect, Ohio brought this unknown beauty into my life. Kelly Adjustable Handle Bars,
Fauber hanger and chain-ring. Fixed Gear, Wooden rims. No name plate. No Serial number Looks like it had a chain guard on it originally. Looking for clues or answers!

Ruled out Iver Johnson and Peerless (But I could be incorrect)

View attachment 655846 View attachment 655847 View attachment 655848 View attachment 655849 View attachment 655850 View attachment 655851 View attachment 655852 View attachment 655853 View attachment 655854 View attachment 655855 View attachment 655856
Great bike, how tall is the seat pillar?

Back