When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

today in pre 33 hunting history

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dang, now that was rude!!!!!!!! I feel like I wasted my time trying to help out on your question & bike.

You did.

Some folks just see these "stupid things" as money and ask questions only to maximize revenue.

There really isn't much solution except we have to find them first.

Chris

part it out.............shoot it up...............eh,you guys are too easy

We might be too easy, but with your rude behavior you will now find at least a few less people willing to spend their valuable time to help on your questions about bikes you find so best of luck.

inflection is so unpredictable to interperate especially via internerd...........funny how so many are quick to be on the defensive..........cheer up charlie

inflection is so unpredictable to interperate especially via internerd...........funny how so many are quick to be on the defensive..........cheer up charlie

I find that adding a smiley or wink face helps others to know I'm *kidding*
I sure thought your comment was out of line and rude too. Way to make friends! ;) (see the wink?)
Darcie

I've dealt with this A-hole before too.

He's a jerk. Not worth the time. If you

see a thread started by him, skip it.

I've dealt with this A-hole before too.

He's a jerk. Not worth the time. If you

see a thread started by him, skip it.

Jeez, don't you guys recognize sarcasm when you see it!? Nobody is parting out this bike. The whole reason I said that was it is obviously a beautiful original bike that is being kept in one piece by someone who appreciates nice original bikes...

Back