When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todays find 1955 ladies varsity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I went to my mom's today to visit and pick up my ebay packages, after watching about 4 episodes of American pickers we decided to go to the local antique store. On the way there I seen someone riding what looked like a vintage bike possibly a Schwinn, when we pulled into the antique store the guy parked it outside by the door, I looked at it for a few seconds then went in. I overheard the guy saying do they want him to bring it in, the lady said no and went outside to look at it. I could tell she didn't want it by her body language so as soon as she came back in I went out and asked if he was trying to sell, he said yes and told me his price, I made him an offer and he took it! I had to do some minor adjustments and it rides great! I didn't even know they made varsitys that early!
20180827_172630.jpg

20180827_172645.jpg

20180827_172727.jpg

Back