When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todays find 1955 ladies varsity

-

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I went to my mom's today to visit and pick up my ebay packages, after watching about 4 episodes of American pickers we decided to go to the local antique store. On the way there I seen someone riding what looked like a vintage bike possibly a Schwinn, when we pulled into the antique store the guy parked it outside by the door, I looked at it for a few seconds then went in. I overheard the guy saying do they want him to bring it in, the lady said no and went outside to look at it. I could tell she didn't want it by her body language so as soon as she came back in I went out and asked if he was trying to sell, he said yes and told me his price, I made him an offer and he took it! I had to do some minor adjustments and it rides great! I didn't even know they made varsitys that early!
20180827_172630.jpg

20180827_172645.jpg

20180827_172727.jpg

Back