When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's find!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Spotted this one a while back and finally found the owner, struck a deal and got it! Needs some help! I never seen a GT like this before!

Interesting head! So the head tube goes thru the top and down tubes?

Now that is different! The skid plate is cool! Should clean up and be a good base for an eye catcher

So the frame is a 1983 VDC Changa I'm thinking I will wind up parting it out, now the question is should I try and build it or offer it up for trade for one of my dream GTs?

So the frame is a 1983 VDC Changa I'm thinking I will wind up parting it out, now the question is should I try and build it or offer it up for trade for one of my dream GTs?
VDC....ANY VDC is a rare bird so I know if you're not into it dudes are lined up to jump on it. Correct parts could get really pricey...

One of the reasons I made the choice not to build up my 84 Hutch Trickstyler frame/fork back in the day.

Back