When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TODAY'S PROJECTS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Over and above losing the two to three gallons of water due to the heat in the shop, I got around to a couple of the last additions to the 20" Binge Group. The '55 Cantilever was the first one up, and it is a little ballooner that caught my eye off Fleabay early this year. It didn't look like it needed much to get it back to being a rider, and today proved that out. The second piece was a little '49 Juvenile (DX), that has been here for a couple of years, but has been ignored due to some "Buttinski" projects that have come through the door since it did. I'm still waiting for some pieces that I didn't manage to pick up since its arrival, but that should be here within the next week or two.
Here are the before/after shots as of today...

And the Juvenile:

More to come in a week or two
REC

Glad you are making progress on some projects. Too dang hot here to mess with projects since I can no longer work inside the house. It's 114 in the shade on my patio right now.
That little DX is sweet!
1594518339579.png

Glad you are making progress on some projects. Too dang hot here to mess with projects since I can no longer work inside the house. It's 114 in the shade on my patio right now.
That little DX is sweet! View attachment 1227400
114 in the shade.... Yeouch!
I don't know what the temperature was in the shop this afternoon, but I was soaked and dripping within ten minutes of going in there today. I went through about half a roll of paper towels trying to stop dripping all over the stuff I was working on. This weather is left of normal by a long shot. Anyway, I just went and took a shower... I now feel like a different person.... Probably look like one too!
REC

Back