When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd is starting a motorbike project so we are sharing here.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod1

Finally riding a big boys bike
My Cleveland Welding has a after market front hub for safety, wrong chainguard and chrome fenders because I crave attention. The other picture is of The Octopus, a tandem made from parts from 14 bikes around 1957. I restored it for safety and comfort for my wife and grandchildren. The frame is made from Hawthorn boys and a Cleveland Welding boys bikes. See why I called it the Octopus?

Attachments

• IMG_5848.jpg
    IMG_5848.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_5849.jpg
    IMG_5849.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_5850.jpg
    IMG_5850.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_5854.jpg
    IMG_5854.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_5855.jpg
    IMG_5855.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Wow! That is a wonderful whizzer collection from one of the nicest whizzer guys around. Let's see more pics of the other bikes. Thanks for your help on my project.

Hey Ray,

Thanks for all the help thus far on the Whizzer. I finally put it on the operating table and hope to begin disassembling, cleaning,adjusting and getting her ready for the road !

Todd

I have a newly acquired 47-48 Roadmaster Whizzer with an H motor and a Tilliston ML5B. I can get it running but there is clearly a fuel/air mixture issue that I haven't been able to solve. Does anyone have a carburetor diagram?

Thanks,

Todd

Ps, I will get pics up soon................

Roadmaster Whizzer,SN B69385, 47-48?

I have a couple threads going on this thing.......I probably need to amend and attach them to previous posts, specifically on the projects section started by schwinnspanger.

I picked this ol girl up last week. Tell me what is correct and what isn't. There seem to be a lot of screws where I think rivets should be.

Still working on getting her running correctly, thanks to all those who have responded to my carb issue. Thanks also to schwinnspanger for sending the stand, I still need to remove the rear wheel and do a it of tweaking, I will attach the rack supports at that time.

Todd
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
She's alive! She's alive !! She's aaaalive!!!

Thanks to all who posted replies........it was a combination of the carb and timing.....she is purring like lion.

Does anyone have a spare "H" om that I could purchase?

Thanks,

Todd

Back