When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Thumb bike radio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you go the changeover route, I suggest that you not make any irrevocable changes or discard or alter the components, drill holes, etc. First, it will likely be worth much less. And second it will lose much of its historical significance. I know we're only talking about a bike radio, but I think it is a somewhat unique and interesting item. I guess I've seen too many of those hot rod customizing shows where they turn a real nice collector car into something I'd be embarrassed to be seen in.

My 2 cents: keep as is until you have the time or money to get it fixed. Just sayin' :D

Yes I wouldn’t change something on it I couldn’t unchange. I have several different ones in different shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an alternative to the high priced battery. Fellow on Ebay is making a battery that uses seven 9 volt batteries, which are considerably cheaper. See link below.
Also, you can make brackets for this using handlebar water bottle brackets. Use the threaded holes for the water bottle cage to attach 2 pieces of properly sized aluminum bar stock.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reusable-6...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Back