When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomahawk goose neck mystery? Anybody seen this Baby one?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@then8j I wanted the full size one and thought that's what I was getting when I bought it, so I'd consider selling it to get the full size one, or trade for one... don't care if it's the razor or fattie, either one, just wanted the longer 4.25" one.

@Rust_Trader, that baby parrot is a right cute little monster... you're right this neck parrots your bird. ;o)

Yeah, I just saw all the pitting and thought they were voids from a amateur casting job.
But the precision of the shape certainly looks professional.
In the brief amount of time this piece was in my care after retrieval from Baby Jesus Marc I felt this i a proper stem. To me it seems the piece likely was extremely rusty and someone chemically removed all the rust, but pits remain. Then they buffed it like crazy to get out any small pitting. I would disagree with Justin that plating still remains; there is no plating! It is just buffed up enough that it could be interpreted as plating. A little fine buffing and fill and then it will be ready for the chrome tank. A beautiful stem, and the baby parrot is cute too!

Back