When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomasso database?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sue12

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi all, I am not much of a roadie but I purchased a tomasso road bike rather cheap. I know it is Columbus cromor tunes and lugged. With Suntour crition 7000 set and a bio pace chain wheel. Kinda puts it in the 80s. Sadly
There is no model name on it??? Does anyone here know of a tomasso data base??

363FD252-46F4-4F89-AC0C-873EF8170C19.jpeg

Please post a side view. of the bike.

I had Tomasso's. The tubing is a tip. You have a base line model.

If the cables are external and sweep over the handlebar then it is 1985 or earlier.

These are well made value frames for a italian make.. Cromor is the heviest make..

Suntour 7000 is a good component group...is it index click shifting off he down tube?

They have a lifetime warranty on their frames so I'd shoot them an email with the S/N and see what they say? Mr Sheldon Brown and myself swear by the biopace chain ring I'm guessing it's about a 89 or 90 build date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW- check your spelling. Is
it Tommaso or Tomasso?

The Cromor tube is a worthy durable steel next to the Columbus SL.

Thanks for the response and yes the back is index the front d is friction. It is Tommaso lol. I thought about calling them in Colorado but tried here first. So much good information on the line. I also messed up and it is a cyclone 7000 group saw y’all caught that too.

Great bike..you should like riding it.
Pedals are great.
The Suntour 7000 group was equal to Shimao Ultegra.. Superbe Pro brakes are amoung the best..The stem is as high as it should go.
Rims look like Mavic MA2 or 40.
Aside from being a few ounces heavier than Columbus SLX and TSX....very nice.

Back