When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took Home the Trophy! Blue Radiobike is Done!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I got my blue Radiobike done this past week, and in it’s first show it took home the win in it’s class!

I decided to leave the frame and fork paint alone. Once I got the bike together and saw it outside, I was very pleased with the results. I did bring a fair amount of paint back, in several areas. The expense to redo the frame and fork isn’t worth the improvements to the bike. I think it looks GREAT as is.

Better than how it looks, is how it RIDES! That 2-speed is smooth like the Bonneville Salt Flats! I love it! Leg room, style, and a good seat. Easily my favorite to ride!

Here he is! Ole Blue Eyes, Mr. Frank Sinatra on two wheels! Debuted this Saturday at a huge show called “White Trash and White Walls” in Fairborn, OH! Over 830 cars, trucks, motorcycles, and bikes!

Many thanks to the many people on the CABE who hooked me up with this dream bike, and for all the years of knowledge and learning. I want to thank Scott McCaskey, and Gordon for sure. Scott’s photos of his bike were a big help to get started, and Gordon usually had the parts I needed to get the bike mechanically sound. Tipp Cyclery, and Restoration Specialties are also to thank.

D59E7E7E-C9F1-4783-A226-7D7C76112907.jpeg

BB8E6269-5F07-4359-8483-8A834C4A0024.jpeg

44B728CD-CA6C-4DF8-96F9-B7C8A233FAA6.jpeg

The trophy

CF74E21C-F4F9-4CED-AA9D-092B46C90A5F.jpeg

AE12DB3A-52F9-4504-A5AD-228DA5A7A229.jpeg

46CE05F7-6DA1-4FE1-9344-1F1025B40DC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats on your win, sharp looking bike! Was the red one yours too?

Mike

Yes, sir! That one took an award in Celina last summer. I must sadly switch my only knob between bikes. I have all the designs made, but money has been so tight with moving, wedding, and baby all at one time. I will make new knobs, eventually.

Back