When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took the 39 Elgin out today ….

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
What an awesome day today is ..temps in the 70's, hair looking shaggy ,haven't been this long in a long time , just whiter instead of ash blond. Had a couple of Jubilales from xmas and Decided to take the 39 Elgin out for a spin , only a couple of people out walking. Had the tunes in the Tank tool box ,hidden from view, rocking out to some cool surf oldies.. Forgot just how easy this one rolls...Took a few pics at a spot that I thought was "scenic", paid the price. Gosh dang rotten dead blackberry thorns wrapped around my legs .. pretty funny ..all I could do is stand still as I swear those thing came alive and were out to get me..Still a fun short cruise. Missing my crew!

And yes always on the hunt for those pesky vintage Tacoma bicycle license plates..

20200417_145032 (2).jpg

20200417_145057 (2).jpg

20200417_145113 (2).jpg

20200417_152110.jpg

20200417_152600 (2).jpg

What an awesome day today is ..temps in the 70's, hair looking shaggy ,haven't been this long in a long time , just whiter instead of ash blond. Had a couple of Jubilales from xmas and Decided to take the 39 Elgin out for a spin , only a couple of people out walking. Had the tunes in the Tank tool box ,hidden from view, rocking out to some cool surf oldies.. Forgot just how easy this one rolls...Took a few pics at a spot that I thought was "scenic", paid the price. Gosh dang rotten dead blackberry thorns wrapped around my legs .. pretty funny ..all I could do is stand still as I swear those thing came alive and were out to get me..Still a fun short cruise. Missing my crew!

And yes always on the hunt for those pesky vintage Tacoma bicycle license plates..

View attachment 1176173

View attachment 1176174

View attachment 1176175

View attachment 1176176

View attachment 1176177
Just AN UPDATE from the other days funness...Walked out to the garage yesterday to this ..A good old fashioned FLAT TIRE! Apparently those sticken dryedup dead stickers got their revenge on me again , flat tire! And its flat..

Beautiful bike you have there.....au naturel...I’m an Elgin guy too. Wish I had a 30’s boys Elgin for my collection. the ones I have are all girls and they’re riders too. Enjoy your cool rider, buddy!

Back