When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tool Box air flow Seat/Saddle WANTED

-

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
I know, I know... everybody and his brother, sister, mother, uncles and 5th cousins wants one of these seats, but if ya don't ask, ya don't get!

WANTED - I'm looking for the mens Tool Box saddle complete in any condition like the one shown in my photo.

They produced these seats with, and without the tool box; both are streamline with the wear tabs. They also came in long-spring and short spring models - I prefer the Silver King, short spring model with the tool box, but I will consider either or all streamline saddles similar to this.

It can be restored, or a basket case needing complete restoration... either way, I'm a buyer.

I know they are very spendy and difficult to find, but I am willing to step up... if you have one for me PLEASE PM me and please DO NOT post here??

Please no comments or discussion here on this thread? Please? This is simply my want ad for this item, not a discussion thread.

And, please NO "I think I have one or know where one is, I'll check" ...please check first then let me know, and please have a price.

Thanks in advance!

A WING (5).JPG

Back