When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tools and Equipment

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In ad
Zipcode

Metalbender

Finally riding a big boys bike
Tools and Equipment for sale:

ROPER WHITNEY PEXTO N0. 455 COMBINATION ANGLE IRON SHEAR, NOTCHER AND BENDER Here is a link to the company site https://www.roperwhitney.com/our-products/no-455-combination-angle-iron-shear-notcher-bender/ Everything works as it should great for making angle iron frames for fences, floor grates, signs, etc. $875 possible shipping through Fastenal

2- Johnson Gas Appliance Gas Forges Both came out of high schools and show little use, neither shows signs of abuse or have been dropped. Always stored indoors. A few of the fire brick have cracks but should be useable as is. Bricks are available online. Description from the website: "Versatile Johnson Forge Furnaces provide the high, fast heat needed in heavy equipment shops, welding and metal forming shops, metal fabricating plants, auto spring manufacturers, blacksmithing, farm equipment and industrial maintenance shops, and school vocational shops. Forges can be used for a variety of applications including metal bending, metal forging, heat treating, metal forming and sharpening, preheating and stress relief of weldments. The forge body is made of heavy gauge steel construction with cast iron burner manifold and special steel tie-rod reinforcement. Fire boxes are heavily insulated and super duty hard-burned firebrick is used on all wearing surfaces. Gas and air adjustments are convenient to the operator. Johnson Forge Furnaces come complete with quiet, powerful Johnson Blower, swinging adjustable refractory lid, adjustable front tool rack for supporting pieces" I think you can read the tags but here is what they say: FURNACE NO. 133-BK SERIAL NO. 1482 NAT BTU/HR INPUT 400000 FURNACE NO 122-AK SERIAL NO 102 BTU/HR INPUT 200000 Still built in Cedar Rapids, IA Here is a link for general specs. https://www.johnsongas.com/forge-furnaces/ Here is a link for the 133 and 122 manual: https://johnsongas.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/122DirectSparkNoSafety.pdf Both have wheels under them, Pick up in State Center, IA 50247 I can safely load a pickup or standard width car trailer....can give you the spec. of my gantry. $1900 each, shipping possible through Fastenal.

Rigid pipe stand, moveable stand (legs are removeable), Rigid cast iron pipe cutter, large cutter, small bench pipe clamp (has a small crack but still useable) $80 total for the whole group. No shipping

Sheetmetal bender...There is a tag on this bender....I read it once and I think it said Pexto BUT I will need to get out the magnifying glass to make sure. I believe it's used for raised seam roofing...obviously very old...$80 No shipping

Williams monkey wrench, 2 Niagra tin snips, 2 Pexto tin snips $40 total for them all

Heavy Duty Drill Press with high torque, low speed Milwaukee drill for drilling thick metal, industrial not Sears catalog, $85 No shipping

Heavy Duty Cast Iron Black & Decker Drill Press Stand, works smoothly, old , not used a lot. Complete. Very heavy built, $45 No shipping

Located in State Center, IA...no shipping unless otherwise noted

Back