When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

top brands of vintage bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hstavn

Look Ma, No Hands!
could anyone please tell me the best old bikes to buy? i found a guy that has HUNDREDS of old bikes he got with the land he bought. nobody has been in the property for 35 years. i have full access to them, and need information. I may try to make an offer on all bikes there as a whole. your help will be greatly appreciated. any one that has been searching for a bike? you never know maybe i could find it for you.

I don't think anyone could just give you brands to look for and trnaslate into something desirable, condition and the particular model/style has a lot to do with it.
I sent you an email, but what comes to mind is where are you located?
Thanks, Chris

I'll take an Elgin Bluebird, an Airflow, and a mid thirties Schwinn Autocycle.

I'll take an Elgin Bluebird, an Airflow, and a mid thirties Schwinn Autocycle.
LOL!!! Well I have 1 on that list!
Isay look for the bikes with the koolest looking frames and tanks in them. That's pretty much a generic way to tell which 1's are worth $. The swoopier, more stylized, the better. Of course there are other big money bikes that aren't fancy but this just gives you a little of a base line. Better yet just give me his address and i'll meet you there!

I told him to go take pics of the coolest looking bikes in the group and post them here so we could help him out with values. I figure if he posts some of the coolest looking ones here even without knowledge of what they are he would get some good offers from cabe members. He might even get enough off of selling a couple to end up buying the whole lot and keeping the rest for himself if there are any exciting ones in the bunch. I am definately on the interested list of any interesting bikes!

If there are any Muscle bikes I wold be interested in Murray F series and MarkII bikes like in the links below..
1970ThunderballVMKII.jpg
[/IMG]

1968F5Eliminator.jpg
[/IMG]

Let's not overwhelm the guy.

Just wondering why they call those "muscle bikes?"
I don't know of any 10 year olds with muscles...

In my eyes Monarks' are #1 just for their cool paint schemes, other then that the old Huffmans' rock in my book. I should mention I've never seen either bike in person, just judging from pictures and text I've seen here :)

Back