When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Fueler Drag Fork Project

-

Jaxon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
20170503_153911.jpg
20170629_132505.jpg
20170714_125033.jpg
20170714_125041.jpg
20170426_102105.jpg
20170413_151937.jpg
Here is my Top Fueler fork project that was just completed this July 2017. I have made these forks in the past in the original look of ruff finish plates and polished fork tubes. This time I took it up a level. I had all the stainless steel material mirror polished. Then I brought the material to my welder to be put together. Then back to the polisher to remove the welding blu. Back home and some small finish polishing and they were done. I had quite a few people ask me about making them so the time was right. These are truly show forks for your muscle bike. The responce was Great with everyone who said they wanted a set before I made them buying them when they were finished. The few extra sets were bought up in a few days. Here are some pics of the material through the process. Plates are waterjet cut from one company. Tubes are cut and ends pressed by another company. Polish another company, welding one more person. I bend the tubes to the correct bend.

My friend as a kid had a chopper bike with forks his dad made, he didn't have to worry about anyone riding off on it because he was the only one who could ride the dang bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have any forks left. I do have a set of fork tubes in steel not stainless steel. I have a template for the plates and can tell you how to make them. It is not that hard you just have to make sure everything is straight before you weld them. The fork tubes and steering tube are welded to the bottom plate. Top plate comes off to mount them and is held on by the nut. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.....Jaxon

Back