When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Fueler Drag Fork Project

-
IMG_6426.JPG

Here’s mine with your forks Jaxon! Thanks for remaking them! Top notch quality!

Great Looking bike! Love the mag wheel with the forks. Paint is a cool color combo too.

Great Looking bike! Love the mag wheel with the forks. Paint is a cool color combo too.
Been trying to research on top fueler drag forks , how would one know a 70's original set and the awesome after market set that you make, were the original forks steel not stainless, what about tube diameter inside and outside diameter, plate thickness etc... Thanks for any info you can provide

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

The originals were chromed steel, the reproductions were polished stainless. Also, the decals on the originals are a lighter blue color, and the reproductions have a darker blue decal.

Also, if your decal isn't installed on the fork, it is a reproduction. The originals came with the decal stuck on the bottom plate when you got them, Jaxon shipped the sticker in abag with the fork.

Hope that helps!

Great info to know Thanks that helps alot
The originals were chromed steel, the reproductions were polished stainless. Also, the decals on the originals are a lighter blue color, and the reproductions have a darker blue decal.

Also, if your decal isn't installed on the fork, it is a reproduction. The originals came with the decal stuck on the bottom plate when you got them, Jaxon shipped the sticker in abag with the fork.

Hope that helps!

Hope that helps!
Just tested the metal, appears to be stainless steel polished, also dark logo on sticker, $285 on ebay probably not to bad of a deal, thanks again

Hey Jaxon I purchased a set of top fueler drag forks on ebay a few days ago, and was just wondering if you are the only one out that was remaking them, they are a awesome set of forks just wondering if this is your work [emoji106][emoji106], the listing states that they were made by the bill Matthew Co. They just seem to new to be a original set, thanks

Hey Jaxon I purchased a set of top fueler drag forks on ebay a few days ago, and was just wondering if you are the only one out that was remaking them, they are a awesome set of forks just wondering if this is your work [emoji106][emoji106], the listing states that they were made by the bill Matthew Co. They just seem to new to be a original set, thanks

Yes they were the forks I made. My forks are all made from stainless steel. A magnet test will tell if they are real or mine. You got a good deal on them.

@Jaxon : would you mind giving us the dimensions of the parts of the Top Fueler fork?
I plan to make one simpler than yours but a "rideable" one.
I own a Wheel-E fork but the Top Fueler is way more stylish!

Back