When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Fueler forks ?

-

vastingray

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a set of Top Fueler forks I remember someone on here was making them does anyone remember who it was or if they are still making them ? Thanks for any help

Looking for a set of Top Fueler forks I remember someone on here was making them does anyone remember who it was or if they are still making them ? Thanks for any help
It was @Jaxon , I would be interested in a set as well. I think I inquired and he had no more but was willing to give the info on templates and the construction of them. I do not have the funds to have a bunch made up but like most items producing only one set is not as economical as 10 or 20 at a time. Maybe if you could get a group involved it would bring down the individual cost. Please post what you find I'm very interested in a set of these.

Sorry, they're already sold. Buyer was a guy in NY, he's using them on a custom Murray Eliminator Mark II I beleive.

Killer Piece

IMG_20160227_134255.jpg

Back