When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Fueler forks ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Guys,
I am still around and alive. I have put bicycles on the back burner for a few years now. I have the plates and tubes for the forks. I need to find a good tig welder to help me. The metal still needs mirror polish before welding. I will try to get them made before the end of summer. If anyone here wants to make these I would sell the bender and dies for making the forks. Your work involves bending the tubes and cleaning off the welding blue after welding. All other work is done by big companies. Steel company to cut and press the ends of the fork tubes. Water jet cut the plates, metal polishing company. Welder to assemble them. You can also make the California chopper forks with this die plus other custom forks. I made a set of custom top fuelers for a 24 inch Huffy for Crash on here. You can use straight tubes also to make chopper forks. I will get off my ass and make some progress today on them. ✌

Hey Guys,
I am still around and alive. I have put bicycles on the back burner for a few years now. I have the plates and tubes for the forks. I need to find a good tig welder to help me. The metal still needs mirror polish before welding. I will try to get them made before the end of summer. If anyone here wants to make these I would sell the bender and dies for making the forks. Your work involves bending the tubes and cleaning off the welding blue after welding. All other work is done by big companies. Steel company to cut and press the ends of the fork tubes. Water jet cut the plates, metal polishing company. Welder to assemble them. You can also make the California chopper forks with this die plus other custom forks. I made a set of custom top fuelers for a 24 inch Huffy for Crash on here. You can use straight tubes also to make chopper forks. I will get off my ass and make some progress today on them. ✌
Looking forward to your progress

Back