When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

toppings sacramento cycle swapmeet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kingsilver

Finally riding a big boys bike
how was the turn-out at the toppings cycle swapmeet last weekend in sacramento, ca.? were there alot of venders?

From what my buddy said there was only 4 vendors with bicycle stuff and 3 of them I knew so not a big turnout. Mainly motorcycle stuff at that event.

i don't get it. they started the "toppings cycle" swap in norcal at the fairgrounds in vallejo. i went to the first one inwhich they had about 20 vendors or so, of which maybe 5 were selling bicycle stuff. what was the reason for moving the event to sacramento? more turn-out? as you know the toppings event in long beach is scheduled for the whole year and has alot of vintage bicycle venders. i've been there a couple times selling stuff - it's a great swap meet! the 2011 norcal toppings event had only january scheduled for cycle swap meet. maybe if they have the event in san francisco or san jose, they might have a larger turn-out. any reason?

Maybe this is something you are someone local can turn into something? It takes a few people to generate a buzz over an event...say post here and other sites and your local craigslist to get people out there...just saying

Back