When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington 8 Refurb Tutorial Needed

-
I'm going to order these after all. I don't need them yet, but I'm sure I'll use them in the future on some pedal and I'm ordering Viton o-rings for the diesel monster.

If you need some, PM me. They'll be $1.50 for 4 push nuts (one pair of pedals worth) shipped in the Continental U.S.

I surely hope this cures your nut problem Dave.Maybe you will be in a better mood once you get nuts that work properly.

I surely hope this cures your nut problem Dave.Maybe you will be in a better mood once you get nuts that work properly.

They're supposed to be a full 1/4 inch, but they look a little pinchy. I'll try them on when they get here and let you know how they fit.

Dave, Don't send me any money if you haven't already.

Nuts came...they're crap! Too big.
photo(3).jpg

Never thought that would be a problem. If you sent the check already, I'll send you a video of it torn and burned up.

Maybe we'll get lucky and find some really some really big pedals.

Last edited:
Torrington 8,000s!!!

Weird push nut for such a small inside diameter. Grainger has some too, but I think I'm going to hit a local has-it-all hardware first.

Back