When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington Battery Tube Cross-bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm currently away on business but have some on my home computer. If no one else posts any I'll post some Sunday. V/r Shawn

20141102_105823_zpsxofxlhej-1.jpg

20141102_120415_zpsc1waqfjw-1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, but its all I have. Nice Vogue that showed up at last year's Coasters Colson ride.

Last edited:
I have a catalog advertisement for the cross brace battery tube but like Shawn, I will be away from my home and my computer until tomorrow evening. I'll post at that time.

20141102_105823_zpsxofxlhej-1.jpg

20141102_120415_zpsc1waqfjw-1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, but its all I have. Nice Vogue that showed up at last year's Coasters Colson ride.
I never even knew battery tube cross bars were a thing haha. Those are some nice Colsons there. Who's bike is that with the battery tube cross bars? Tyler's colson that is up for grabs right now is the perfect mate for that bike.

I never even knew battery tube cross bars were a thing haha. Those are some nice Colsons there. Who's bike is that with the battery tube cross bars? Tyler's colson that is up for grabs right now is the perfect mate for that bike.

Only seen them on a couple ladies 36's & that 37 Vogue.

Back