When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington Pedal-Really

-
It looks like a Torrington 10 pedal Shawn:p
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Thanks Mike and Jay. Just getting my feet wet with this classic bike thing and having knowledgeable members such as yourselves willing to help is invaluable to this site (all sarcastic font). So one crappy pedal is worth $65? V/r Shawn

Thanks Mike and Jay. Just getting my feet wet with this classic bike thing and having knowledgeable members such as yourselves willing to help is invaluable to this site (all sarcastic font). So one crappy pedal is worth $65? V/r Shawn

Right? Who could be so dumb? I mean, unless they already had a free right side T10 in good shape already and was sick of trying to find a left. And maybe they could tell it was a left side from the photos, and knew that it would clean up almost as nice as the other one they already had. Possibly they are too impatient to wait around and keep looking for additional months over a relatively small additional outlay.

Good luck finding someone to sell you a decent pair of T10s for $65 these days.

IMG_5756.JPG

IMG_5758.JPG

IMG_5757.JPG

IMG_5759.JPG

I guess a man's gotta do whatever it takes! I guess I have been pretty lucky at the swaps because I've bought many similar sets for between $50-75. Now if someone would just help you out with that fender light cover! V/r Shawn

I guess a man's gotta do whatever it takes! I guess I have been pretty lucky at the swaps because I've bought many similar sets for between $50-75. Now if someone would just help you out with that fender light cover! V/r Shawn

Light cover found. It's a pat pend front drum I need to finish, I already have the lever and cable I scored off some cynical guy in Georgia. Maybe you know him?

Back