When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tow Truck Bike Build.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you going to take triple A road service.

IDK they dont pay very good LOL But I would be saving alot of fuel LOL

Stevie, If you end up selling those, I hope they don't get in the hands of cycle thiefs.....

So I have everything wired. Goning to go to radioshack in the morning so I can get what I need to make my own battery. I made the tank sides out of Diamond plate to cover up all the wiers and a place to mount the switches. I am having alot of fun with this build.

Towbike11.jpg
towbike12.jpg
towbike13.jpg
towbike14.jpg
towbike15.jpg

Just don't get yourself one of those hats with the flashing light on top. Dave and Vince would get upset ;)

Getting pretty close to being done. I am waiting for my stickers. Also I need to mount my strape for the lift part.

TOW BIKE ALMOST1.jpg
TOW BIKE ALMOST2.jpg

TOW BIKE ALMOST3.jpg

fuel saving

As soon as an engine is getting rid of gasoline and hydrogen propane mix, it has a potential to make a strong power output. This is due to H2 is three times stronger than fossil fuel. Theoretically, when you are filling identical amount as fuel with your car gas tank, your motor vehicle will travel further as soon as more power is generated on the engine.

Last edited:
As soon as an engine is getting rid of gasoline and hydrogen propane mix, it has a potential to make a strong power output. This is due to H2 is three times stronger than fossil fuel. Theoretically, when you are filling identical amount as fuel with your car gas tank, your motor vehicle will travel further as soon as more power is generated on the engine.
Huh?....

Back