When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade 2 great bikes for one eeh King Midget

-

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
This...
dsc05472-jpg.jpg

and this....
dsc07976-jpg-jpg.jpg

for this delivered to my home...
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=233749444221
s-l1600.jpg

well, I am planning on getting out of bikes for the most part. What did you have in mind? Looks like you may be fairly close as well... bri.

well, I am planning on getting out of bikes for the most part. What did you have in mind? Looks like you may be fairly close as well... bri.

Yea I’m from the midway area , I am definitely interested in the bicycles you posted . If you have any more pictures or have an idea of how much you would like to sell them for , please let me know. My email is [email protected] , I can’t figure out how to send a direct message on CABE.

Back