When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade 40's 50's cruisers for vintage road bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
L

Langsmer

In case you guys didnt see it in the buy sell area.

I am looking to trade a cruiser or two for a vintage road bike. I am looking for something from the 40s to the 60's. I would prefer it not be a Schwinn or an Asian bike, but let me know what you have. I am willing to trade one or more than one bike.

The bikes I have available are as follows.

-1946 Roadmaster De Luxe. This is an old tanker bike with a skip tooth chain, tank, working headlight, etc. It is all there and in very good shape. It has an older repaint, but is otherwise in excellent condition.

-1950 Columbia Ludwig. Very nice old Columbia twinbar in original paint red and cream. This bike would be great for a drummer, due to its being badged by the Ludwig Drum company! It is a very nice old bike, and a realy fun bike to bomb around old town on. $200 or trade

-1948 Rollfast De Luxe. This is one of my favorite bikes. This bike was a top of the line bike for Rollfast in the late 40's and early 50's. It has everything from a speedometer, to a horn in the tank, to a delta winner headlight. It even has a mud flap with a big jewel on it! This is one of the most original bikes I have. It is wearing its original metallic green, and cream paint. The paint is a little crusty in areas, but overall its not to bad. According to the odometer, the bike has about 200 miles on it since new. I have no idea of accurate that is. It has a cracked, but usable Carlisle lightininng rod tire on the front, and a super nice NOS studded Goodyear on the back.

1960 Murray Jetfire X-64. Very nice old middleweight with working headlights, tank, original paint, etc.

Thanks!

Luke
(970) 274 (dash) 0253

1958vwbus (at) gmail.com

Still looking. I am seriously looking for a Raleigh Lenton, so let me know if you have one of those. I am still considering others for sure. Thanks.

-Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Back