When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade Bike for NASCAR Collection ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Trade
Zipcode

Kato

I live for the CABE
Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading a decent original patina bike for a pretty nice vintage NASCAR collection.
I started collecting in the late 80's / early 90's and have quite a bit of Earnhardt Sr / Jr. - Gordon and misc other driver stuff ranging from rare diecast, autographed stuff, professionally framed Sam Bass prints, Jarrett, Rudd, plates, statues - all kinds of stuff to be honest.
It's not junk everyday stuff you could buy back then. The diecast are RCCA Elite - probably about 12-14 of them and also some NHRA stuff / diecast rails / funny cars. I'm looking to trade all of it for 1, maybe 2 bikes depending on condition.........original decent patina bikes.
I'll post up some pics by this coming weekend. Obviously a local type deal - I'm north of Cincinnati - no shipping.
This deal will probably work towards the advantage of the guy getting the NASCAR stuff but I'm OK with that.
If any interest fire me a PM
Kato

Just sold off the last of my Nascar stuff many that you stated & ended up with just about $800.00 for the remaining cars and such. 1 person & take it all or nothing. Just wanted it gone.
Best to sell and buy the bike you want or put it towards one. That way you get the bike you're looking for. Nascar is becoming a hard sell no matter how good the quality. Market is flooded with stuff for sale. Most not close to what you paid for it. 😱
All the best to ya 👍

Back