TRADE - Rollfast long tank for a Hawthorne/Rollfast Banana Tank

Discussion in 'Sell - Trade: Bicycle Parts, Accessories, Ephemera' started by MrAustralia, Apr 15, 2018.

1. #1 Posted Apr 15, 2018

Finally riding a big boys bike

Queen Victoria Crescent, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Hi all,

I am preferably looking for a trade at the moment – not an outright sale.

I have for trade a Rollfast long tank – no horn (the one that extends past the seat tube). It’s in excellent condition, it has been custom painted some time ago and looks very cool. It does have a few blemishes, a light scratch here and there, with the worst chip being near the forward mounting (screw) hole – see photo. It is no longer needed as I own a complete long tank Rollfast.

I am looking to trade this Rollfast tank for a Rollfast/Hawthorne “banana” tank (any required cash adjustment can be discussed!).

Yes the tanks are in Australia, but please do not worry about International shipping – I only need it shipped to Colorado (I will ship the traded tank to you in the US).

I also have a JC Higgins tank that I would also consider trading for the Shelby tank, however I am slightly less inclined to let that one go! (More photos can be taken if interested).

Convo me with anything you have and we can work out the details from there.

Cheers

MrA

Back Hole.JPG Bottom.JPG Chip.JPG Front hole.JPG Internal.JPG LH Side.JPG RH Side.JPG Top.JPG

tech549 and Robertriley like this.
  2. #2 Posted Apr 21, 2018 at 2:37 PM

Finally riding a big boys bike

Queen Victoria Crescent, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    I will also buy outright (if I can afford it!).

Tell me what you got!

Cheers

3. #3 Posted Apr 23, 2018 at 3:59 AM

On Training Wheels

[Hi Mr. A ! Could u please post the dimensions of the tank ? Thx HankTheCrankQUOTE="MrAustralia, post: 869486, member: 71902"]Hi all,

I am preferably looking for a trade at the moment – not an outright sale.

I have for trade a Rollfast long tank – no horn (the one that extends past the seat tube). It’s in excellent condition, it has been custom painted some time ago and looks very cool. It does have a few blemishes, a light scratch here and there, with the worst chip being near the forward mounting (screw) hole – see photo. It is no longer needed as I own a complete long tank Rollfast.

I am looking to trade this Rollfast tank for a Rollfast/Hawthorne “banana” tank (any required cash adjustment can be discussed!).

Yes the tanks are in Australia, but please do not worry about International shipping – I only need it shipped to Colorado (I will ship the traded tank to you in the US).

I also have a JC Higgins tank that I would also consider trading for the Shelby tank, however I am slightly less inclined to let that one go! (More photos can be taken if interested).

Convo me with anything you have and we can work out the details from there.

Cheers

MrA

View attachment 789602 View attachment 789603 View attachment 789604 View attachment 789605 View attachment 789606 View attachment 789607 View attachment 789608 View attachment 789609 [/QUOTE]

4. #4 Posted Apr 23, 2018 at 4:02 AM

On Training Wheels

Hi Mr. A! Could u please post the dimensions of the tank ? Thx, HankTheCrank